Do you live near Salt Lake City, or are you planning a trip to Salt Lake City?
I want to make your summer easier, less expensive and a lot of fun. My Salt Lake City Summer FUN Plan is a free week-by-week plan that includes every activity from my popular post 25 FREE Things to do in Salt Lake City.
Salt Lake City, Utah is my hometown and I've spent many a summer day or weekend exploring all the great family activities in and around SLC. One of the most fun things I've done is schedule weekly summer field trips with neighborhood friends.
Having a summer plan was good for my family in so many ways. We spent more quality, screen-free time together. We deepened friendships. We kept learning all summer long. Finally, we had a lot of fun and those memories continue to bring us joy today.
The Summer Fun Plan includes all the free days for paid activities and special events like:
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Red Butte Garden
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Living Traditions Festival
- Days of '47 Float Preview
I'm offering my Salt Lake City Summer FUN Plan for FREE to Tips for Family Trips subscribers. It costs nothing to join my email list, and there is no commitment or obligation required, so it really is risk-free.
Here's what else you will get:
- My weekly newsletter with a roundup of new and seasonal posts
- Occasional emails about special travel deals and opportunities. For example, Tips for Family Trips subscribers were alerted to the last Disneyland price increase BEFORE it was announced!
- Exclusive content, including minibooks, itineraries, packing lists and printables.
My goal is to help families travel more because travel make families stronger, smarter and happier. The Salt Lake City Summer FUN Plan was written with locals in mind, but I hope that any visitor to Salt Lake City can find it helpful. Instead of using it as a week by week guide, just insert any of the weekly activity plans into your vacation itinerary.
Enter your email in the form below, and you'll receive my Salt Lake City Summer FUN Plan right away.
Pin this for later