Planning a trip to Moab, Utah?
Jump start your vacation plan with this printable 3-Day itinerary. We have visited Moab several times and this itinerary includes our favorite destinations.
This trip includes
- A family-friendly hotel with a pool, playground and breakfast
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Newspaper Rock petroglyph site
- and lots of alternate activities and day trips to help you customize or extend your visit.
It's organized in a day-by-day format and includes where we stayed, where we eat and transportation tips. This Moab itinerary also includes tips for saving money on your vacation. There are lots of free and inexpensive things to do in Moab!
The itinerary has been designed with bold, full-color fonts on a white background, which makes it easy to print in color or black and white. Print every page, or just the pages you need.
You will be emailed a downloadable file immediately after purchase. The download link will be active for 14 days. Once you download the PDF itinerary to your device, it’s yours to keep.
You can also check out all the articles on my Utah page. They are filled with free tips to help you plan your Moab trip.